From Thairath, May 26, 2014
Left: Thai man: Foreign governments threaten to boycott Thailand, pressuring the NCPO to restore happiness to Thai people!
Middle, foreigner: What did the NCPO do?
Thai man: Played along…
Right, Thai man: …by allowing TV drama series to be on air again. [Allowing broadcast television to return to normal after the coup and thus making people happy.]
- Weekly News Magazines: What Happened to Joke, April, 2019
- Election Commission Dye Service
- Thanathorn’s foreign parents
- Weekly News Magazines: Restrict Abolish Eliminate Thanathorn, April, 2019
- Proof of authoritarianism
- Feeling pity for Hulk and Wonder Woman
- Waiting for a miracle to operate on arms and legs
- Price for the whole group of cobra politicians
- Weekly News Magazines: Coronation, May, 2019
- They did not violate the law
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context