From Thairath, May 26, 2014
Left: Thai man: Foreign governments threaten to boycott Thailand, pressuring the NCPO to restore happiness to Thai people!
Middle, foreigner: What did the NCPO do?
Thai man: Played along…
Right, Thai man: …by allowing TV drama series to be on air again. [Allowing broadcast television to return to normal after the coup and thus making people happy.]
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work
- Beating Opponents
- The Bangkok bombs
- Napoleon pig… is in every era
- Fighting for seats
- Spreading the Photo
- Principles distinguish a human from a cockroach
- Goodbye to Cartoonist Chai
- Weekly News Magazines: Chor Under Fire, June, 2019
- Weekly News Magazines: No Return for Joke, June-July, 2019
- A Real Communist?