From Thairath, May 26, 2014
Left: Thai man: Foreign governments threaten to boycott Thailand, pressuring the NCPO to restore happiness to Thai people!
Middle, foreigner: What did the NCPO do?
Thai man: Played along…
Right, Thai man: …by allowing TV drama series to be on air again. [Allowing broadcast television to return to normal after the coup and thus making people happy.]
- Remembering Black May 1992
- All About Royal Ploughing Day
- Anniversary of the End of the Absolute Monarchy in Thailand
- Four Years Ago: Another Coup in Thailand
- 2012: Thaksin Reverses Earlier Calls for Reds to Forgive & Forget with Fiery Speech
- Move to the Jurassic era
- Weekly News Magazine: Getting Ready for the Political Future, April, 2018
- Political vacuum cleaners
- Fertilizing the junta party with crap of the past
- Old allies, new allies
- Whoever sleeps with you, they will die