From Thairath, May 26, 2014
Left: Thai man: Foreign governments threaten to boycott Thailand, pressuring the NCPO to restore happiness to Thai people!
Middle, foreigner: What did the NCPO do?
Thai man: Played along…
Right, Thai man: …by allowing TV drama series to be on air again. [Allowing broadcast television to return to normal after the coup and thus making people happy.]
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- Weekly News Magazines: the junta’s political party, October, 2018
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- Mark sinking
- Rutting Dogs/Rutting Politicians
- There was a bribe too
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018
- Different kinds of animals
- Why can’t they praise me?