From Thairath, May 26, 2014
Left: Thai man: Foreign governments threaten to boycott Thailand, pressuring the NCPO to restore happiness to Thai people!
Middle, foreigner: What did the NCPO do?
Thai man: Played along…
Right, Thai man: …by allowing TV drama series to be on air again. [Allowing broadcast television to return to normal after the coup and thus making people happy.]
- Too Many Unemployed Creating Smog
- Same allies, different kingpin
- Matichon comes to its 42nd year
- New Year’s Cartoons: Goodbye Dog Year
- No exit
- Election posters: Looking at you
- New Year’s Cartoons: Wave Goodbye to the Old Year
- New Year’s Cartoons: This year will have an election
- New Year’s Cartoons: Happy new year without sadness
- Unknown as Pheu Thai’s PM pick
- Yingluck kicked out