This billboard on the road to town from the international airport reads: (at right) Stop disrespectful acts toward the Buddha by using email to protect Buddhism.
Register at our website www.5000s.org
[This website is a platform to petition campaigns to stop the disrespectful acts toward the Buddha. People around the world can report the disrespectful acts to the websites. The website will create a campaign to stop the said improper acts.]
- Beijing treads carefully when scions of Thai political dynasty arrive in China in search of their roots
- It’s only about Thaksin
- Both hand out money for votes
- China supports the junta?
- What the US could learn from Thailand about health care coverage
- Weekly News Magazines: Bike for Love and Warmth, December, 2018
- Pro-Junta groups and the pro-democratic groups
- Weekly News Magazines: All about politics, December, 2018
- Forget the Old Past Party
- Enjoy the mutual benefit
- Abandoning their ideology and betraying the people