From Manager, February 15, 2013
Left, soldier: Ma’ am, we’ve lost more than six thousands lives.
Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra: Yes, dear.
Right, militia: Sir, we’ve lost 16 militias.
Militia leader: What!… Is it that serious!?
Caption: Reactions of the two leaders
[Reference is to the situation in the three provinces in the deep South–Yala, Narathiwat and Pattanee. The 16 dead militias refers to the event of the insurgents’ failed attack on a marine base at Bacho district, Narathiwat province on February 13, 2013. Total of 16 insurgents were killed during the fire exchanges. This implies that the government has not taken the problems in the Deep South seriously.]
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context
- Who came crawling after all?
- I’m with Pom!
- Weekly News Magazines: Coronation, May, 2019
- The best man for the job is…
- Weekly News Magazines: Thanathorn switched off, May, 2019
- To disclose is the Key, To Conceal is the Exemption
- Filling the senate
- What is needed to ruin the Future Forward Party?
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work
- Don’t help them form a government!