From Manager, February 15, 2013
Left, soldier: Ma’ am, we’ve lost more than six thousands lives.
Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra: Yes, dear.
Right, militia: Sir, we’ve lost 16 militias.
Militia leader: What!… Is it that serious!?
Caption: Reactions of the two leaders
[Reference is to the situation in the three provinces in the deep South–Yala, Narathiwat and Pattanee. The 16 dead militias refers to the event of the insurgents’ failed attack on a marine base at Bacho district, Narathiwat province on February 13, 2013. Total of 16 insurgents were killed during the fire exchanges. This implies that the government has not taken the problems in the Deep South seriously.]
- Knives out for Sudarat
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous
- Don’ Let Death In the Car
- Run to oust Prayuth
- Run to oust Sudarat
- He is cutting the tiger’s tail
- What is appropriate in parliament?
- The proxy crisis
- New Year’s Cartoons: The Only Happiness
- Would the Prime Minister run to oust himself?
- Chase the government!