From Manager, February 15, 2013
Left, soldier: Ma’ am, we’ve lost more than six thousands lives.
Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra: Yes, dear.
Right, militia: Sir, we’ve lost 16 militias.
Militia leader: What!… Is it that serious!?
Caption: Reactions of the two leaders
[Reference is to the situation in the three provinces in the deep South–Yala, Narathiwat and Pattanee. The 16 dead militias refers to the event of the insurgents’ failed attack on a marine base at Bacho district, Narathiwat province on February 13, 2013. Total of 16 insurgents were killed during the fire exchanges. This implies that the government has not taken the problems in the Deep South seriously.]
- No bathroom breaks
- It is so fruitful
- Don’t get distracted by marijuana
- Fake news
- Intervene here first!
- Weekly News Magazines: Burning Future, August, 2019
- There will always be coups
- Who is really destroying the country?
- Economic suicides
- Some are on protected land
- Weekly News Magazines: Grilling Prayuth, September, 2019