Final curtain drawn on ‘Shin’ – Bangkok Post, March 31, 2014
…The former Shin Corporation was founded 30 years ago by Thaksin Shinawatra as the holding company for his business empire. He sold Shin shares in 2006 to Singapore-based Temasek Group in a high-profile transaction that marked the beginning of his political downward spiral.
As of the latest shareholder’s book closing on March 4, 2014, Aspen Holding Co Ltd, a subsidiary of Temasek Holding was the largest shareholder of Intouch with 41.62%, followed by retail investors through Thai NVDR Co Ltd at 20.45%…
- The little people are corrupt
- Helping the rice farmers
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- Words won’t stop the attack
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Profiting from being military
- We will straighten this out
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous
- The chicken farmer and the monkey