Remote Indian state hooked on Korean pop culture – AFP, May 9, 2011
When separatist rebels in the remote Indian state of Manipur banned Hindi movies a decade ago, they had little idea it would trigger a cultural invasion from a country more than 2,000 miles away.
But when Bollywood was forced out, the Koreans moved in…
- Knives out for Sudarat
- We will straighten this out
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous
- The chicken farmer and the monkey
- Run to oust Prayuth
- Don’ Let Death In the Car
- Thanks for the hug, Prayuth
- Run to oust Sudarat
- We need conscription
- He is cutting the tiger’s tail
- What is appropriate in parliament?