From Thairath, June 24, 2003
Title: Make children’s dream come true… fulfill his own dream!
Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra’s dream: The dream government for the next 20 years
Children’s dreams: a dream teacher, a dream cheap-tuition fee, a dream school, a dream food, a dream house, the Bann Mankong
[Refers to the criticism of PM Thaksin over his promotion of “dream” policies. His administration initiated new populist projects. For example, the Bann Mankong Collective Housing program was one of the mega projects aiming to solve the housing problems of the poorest urban people.]
- Bloody October 2008
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- October 1976: A sea of blood
- 8 Years Ago: Bombmakers in Nonthaburi
- Weekly News Magazines: the junta’s political party, October, 2018
- What happens to the people Thaksin appoints?
- One lotus is above the water
- Silpa Bhirasri, Father of modern art in Thailand
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- Rutting Dogs/Rutting Politicians
- Mark sinking