From Thairath, June 24, 2003
Title: Make children’s dream come true… fulfill his own dream!
Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra’s dream: The dream government for the next 20 years
Children’s dreams: a dream teacher, a dream cheap-tuition fee, a dream school, a dream food, a dream house, the Bann Mankong
[Refers to the criticism of PM Thaksin over his promotion of “dream” policies. His administration initiated new populist projects. For example, the Bann Mankong Collective Housing program was one of the mega projects aiming to solve the housing problems of the poorest urban people.]
- From 2003: PM mixes business and politics
- News from the 1890s
- Snake with two heads
- Weekly News Magazines: Drawing the Lines for Elections, November, 2018
- Weekly News Magazines: Govt minister and the pro-junta party, November, 2018
- Silly uncle is moving the mountain
- Who is left to run with Sudarat?
- From Red Shirts to Green Shirts
- Beijing treads carefully when scions of Thai political dynasty arrive in China in search of their roots
- Now he faces the heavyweight
- Thaksin’s new political party