From Thairath, June 24, 2003
Title: Make children’s dream come true… fulfill his own dream!
Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra’s dream: The dream government for the next 20 years
Children’s dreams: a dream teacher, a dream cheap-tuition fee, a dream school, a dream food, a dream house, the Bann Mankong
[Refers to the criticism of PM Thaksin over his promotion of “dream” policies. His administration initiated new populist projects. For example, the Bann Mankong Collective Housing program was one of the mega projects aiming to solve the housing problems of the poorest urban people.]
- The last time a coup leader became PM after a return to democracy
- We really care about Thaksin
- Several parties, same owner
- Election posters: End the economic crisis
- Election poster pollution
- Election posters: Pheu Thai’s heart is people
- Why do Thai people always smile?
- Election posters: Take action, be clear
- More jokes about Yingluck
- Election posters: Stopping, Cleansing, Destroying
- Election posters: Choose a professional executive