From Thairath, August 23, 2003
Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra is holding a gun.
Signs (from left): Terrorist; the pressure from the great power
Caption: Being Thai… is terribly difficult.
[Refers to resentment over foreign concern about Thaksin’s handling of the Thai deep south which resulted in a surge in terrorist incidents.]
- Knives out for Sudarat
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous
- Run to oust Prayuth
- Don’ Let Death In the Car
- We need conscription
- Run to oust Sudarat
- He is cutting the tiger’s tail
- What is appropriate in parliament?
- The proxy crisis
- New Year’s Cartoons: The Only Happiness
- Would the Prime Minister run to oust himself?