From Thairath, August 23, 2003
Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra is holding a gun.
Signs (from left): Terrorist; the pressure from the great power
Caption: Being Thai… is terribly difficult.
[Refers to resentment over foreign concern about Thaksin’s handling of the Thai deep south which resulted in a surge in terrorist incidents.]
- 13 years ago: Thaksin’s increasing boldness
- Remembering Thaksin as PM: Thaksin surprises reporters with X sign
- Analysis: Yingluck’s Strange Strategy
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – September, 2006
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – Newspaper Front Pages
- Sucking Ghost
- 6 Years Ago: Why did the Pheu Thai rush to alter the constitution?
- Monks too high to be touched
- Shinawatra family drama
- Weekly News Magazines: Who will lead the Pheu Thai, July, 2017