From Thairath, August 23, 2003
Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra is holding a gun.
Signs (from left): Terrorist; the pressure from the great power
Caption: Being Thai… is terribly difficult.
[Refers to resentment over foreign concern about Thaksin’s handling of the Thai deep south which resulted in a surge in terrorist incidents.]
- Remembering Black May 1992
- All About Royal Ploughing Day
- Four Years Ago: Another Coup in Thailand
- 2012: Thaksin Reverses Earlier Calls for Reds to Forgive & Forget with Fiery Speech
- The rich man is not full yet
- Move to the Jurassic era
- Political vacuum cleaners
- Weekly News Magazine: Getting Ready for the Political Future, April, 2018
- Fertilizing the junta party with crap of the past
- Old allies, new allies
- Whoever sleeps with you, they will die