From Thairath, February 8, 2003
Left train with the face Jaturong Chaisang, Minister of Education: Ministers
Right train: Governmental officers
On the station: Justice Station
Flag: TRT [Thai Rak Thai Party]
Caption: Expert on shunting the deadly tracks.
[During Thaksin’s administration, he “reformed” the civil servant system by giving more power to politicians. This raised conflicts between civil servants and politicians inside each ministry. Thaksin replaced many ministers and senior civil servants along with the Minister of Education.]
- The real reason people are poor
- Thailand’s censorship
- The temple as hostage
- Pride and money comes at the same time
- Chuwit is BACK!
- Everyone wants to use Section 44!
- University hostages
- Fees for the police
- Hack my house
- Donald Trump: America’s Berlusconi (or Thaksin, or Hariri, or…)
- What’s really behind Thailand’s hostility to Chinese tourists?