From Thairath, February 8, 2003
Left train with the face Jaturong Chaisang, Minister of Education: Ministers
Right train: Governmental officers
On the station: Justice Station
Flag: TRT [Thai Rak Thai Party]
Caption: Expert on shunting the deadly tracks.
[During Thaksin’s administration, he “reformed” the civil servant system by giving more power to politicians. This raised conflicts between civil servants and politicians inside each ministry. Thaksin replaced many ministers and senior civil servants along with the Minister of Education.]
- Weekly News Magazines, January 27-February 10, 2017
- Trampling on those who died for the cause
- Thaksin wasn’t involved
- Prayuth and Thaksin feel the same way about the media!
- Weekly News Magazines, February 3-17, 2017
- Collapse of State Enterprises
- Making Yellow and Red love each other
- This train doesn’t end with reconciliation
- The prime minister wants coal-fired power plants!
- Thai govt subsidies add cars in one of world’s most congested countries
- CIA deputy director linked to torture at Thailand black site