From Thairath, February 8, 2003
Left train with the face Jaturong Chaisang, Minister of Education: Ministers
Right train: Governmental officers
On the station: Justice Station
Flag: TRT [Thai Rak Thai Party]
Caption: Expert on shunting the deadly tracks.
[During Thaksin’s administration, he “reformed” the civil servant system by giving more power to politicians. This raised conflicts between civil servants and politicians inside each ministry. Thaksin replaced many ministers and senior civil servants along with the Minister of Education.]
- From 2011: Red Shirt pursuers at the mercy of new government
- Before Thaksin: Remembering the Checks and Balances of the 1997 Charter
- Can we get rid of the U.S. ambassador?
- Thailand can learn from Myanmar!
- Police for police reform
- Is the junta preparing for Thaksin?
- Dangerous Voting
- It’s a charade
- Don’t “reform” the police
- America first… World last
- Some bombers don’t go to jail