From Thairath, February 8, 2003
Left train with the face Jaturong Chaisang, Minister of Education: Ministers
Right train: Governmental officers
On the station: Justice Station
Flag: TRT [Thai Rak Thai Party]
Caption: Expert on shunting the deadly tracks.
[During Thaksin’s administration, he “reformed” the civil servant system by giving more power to politicians. This raised conflicts between civil servants and politicians inside each ministry. Thaksin replaced many ministers and senior civil servants along with the Minister of Education.]
- Thaksin shifts puppets
- Express condolences to beloved cartoonist Tom
- Big men have the same excuses
- The Power of the Ax
- Cabinet going over the falls
- Weekly News Magazines: Bad Omens at Govt House, February, 2018
- Student Hero
- Drinking blood
- Last thing he saw
- I burned the city? When?
- Who will help Premchai escape?