From Thairath, February 8, 2003
Left train with the face Jaturong Chaisang, Minister of Education: Ministers
Right train: Governmental officers
On the station: Justice Station
Flag: TRT [Thai Rak Thai Party]
Caption: Expert on shunting the deadly tracks.
[During Thaksin’s administration, he “reformed” the civil servant system by giving more power to politicians. This raised conflicts between civil servants and politicians inside each ministry. Thaksin replaced many ministers and senior civil servants along with the Minister of Education.]
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context
- Who came crawling after all?
- I’m with Pom!
- Weekly News Magazines: Coronation, May, 2019
- The best man for the job is…
- Weekly News Magazines: Thanathorn switched off, May, 2019
- To disclose is the Key, To Conceal is the Exemption
- Filling the senate
- What is needed to ruin the Future Forward Party?
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work
- Don’t help them form a government!