From Thairath, circa 2002
Title: National (chaotic) agenda
A book held by Thaksin: Bureaucratic reform
Man with ink: Scholar
Man with Nazi flag: Opposition
Man with Nazi hat: Senator
[This refers to Thaksin’s bureaucratic reform. Some scholars and the opposition argued that reforms would be a centralization of power like a dictatorship around Thaksin.]
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context
- Who came crawling after all?
- I’m with Pom!
- The best man for the job is…
- Weekly News Magazines: Thanathorn switched off, May, 2019
- To disclose is the Key, To Conceal is the Exemption
- Filling the senate
- What is needed to ruin the Future Forward Party?
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work
- Don’t help them form a government!
- Put in a basket and wash