From Thairath, March 15, 2003
Cartoon title: Risking his life to protect
On bag in hand of man with a pistol: Ya Ba
On back of Thaksin Shinawatra: Commander of drug suppressing army
Sign in hands of a kid: Thai young people, the future of the country
[This sort of idea underlies the idea that drug dealers deserve to be killed to protect the future of the nation.]
- Knives out for Sudarat
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous
- Don’ Let Death In the Car
- Run to oust Prayuth
- Run to oust Sudarat
- He is cutting the tiger’s tail
- What is appropriate in parliament?
- The proxy crisis
- New Year’s Cartoons: The Only Happiness
- Would the Prime Minister run to oust himself?
- Chase the government!