From Thairath, November 1, 2003
Cartoon title: Isn’t really there any dark corner?
On table: Sent Rakkiat to prison [Rakkiat Sukthana former MP from Udonthani. He was sentenced to more than 9 years in prison for taking a 5 million baht bribe from a pharmaceutical company while he Public Health Minister. (As noted by a reader in the comments, Mr. Rakkiat actually served as a Public Health Minister in the Democrat-led cabinet under PM Chuan Leekpai, not under Thaksin.)]
On the front of table: Public Health Ministry
On papers in the dark: Civil servants; corruption
- The little people are corrupt
- Michael Ball recalls Man City ‘madness’: Thaksin Shinawatra gave us a team talk
- Domino fell the wrong way
- Helping the rice farmers
- Trump in Thai editorial cartoons
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Words won’t stop the attack
- Profiting from being military