From Thairath, September 9, 2002
Title: Don’t be scared, babe… Come and have fun with me.
Former Democrat Party secretary-general Mr. Sanan Kachornprasart is holding a glass with a bottle of wine labeled “to have sex.”
A female reporter is running from a hotel room and her notebook says “seeking news”
Poster in the room: “having an affair with whom isn’t his wife is immoral”
[Refers to an allegation that Mr. Sanan molested a female reporter from Matichon Newspaper who interviewed him in a suite on the 28th floor of the Emerald Hotel. Mr. Sanan denied this report and sued the newspaper over the allegation.]
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context
- Who came crawling after all?
- I’m with Pom!
- Weekly News Magazines: Coronation, May, 2019
- The best man for the job is…
- Weekly News Magazines: Thanathorn switched off, May, 2019
- To disclose is the Key, To Conceal is the Exemption
- Filling the senate
- Heaven vs Hell
- What is needed to ruin the Future Forward Party?
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work