From Thairath, January 15, 2001
Cartoon title: Please don’t be just sweet dreams
On bags held by Thaksin from left: Village fund, 1 million baht each; 3 year debt moratorium for farmers; health insurance, baht 30 for every disease
[This refers to the bold promises of new PM Thaksin for the poor of Thailand.]
- Knives out for Sudarat
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous
- Run to oust Prayuth
- Don’ Let Death In the Car
- Run to oust Sudarat
- We need conscription
- He is cutting the tiger’s tail
- What is appropriate in parliament?
- The proxy crisis
- New Year’s Cartoons: The Only Happiness
- Would the Prime Minister run to oust himself?