From Thairath, January 15, 2001
Cartoon title: Please don’t be just sweet dreams
On bags held by Thaksin from left: Village fund, 1 million baht each; 3 year debt moratorium for farmers; health insurance, baht 30 for every disease
[This refers to the bold promises of new PM Thaksin for the poor of Thailand.]
- 11 Years Ago: First Red Shirt Move: Surprise Raid on Privy Council President’s House
- Thai police still protect Yingluck overseas
- Weekly News Magazines: Long Live the King, July-August, 2018
- Weekly News Magazine: The Rescue, July 13-20, 2018
- Big Jiew is getting sucked in
- Weekly News Magazines: Raising Chickens for the Military, July, 2018
- Chavalit is very fit
- Defecting from Thaksin
- Instead of cutting, try sucking!
- Political parties in a coma
- Withdraw from the deep south!