From Thairath, January 15, 2001
Cartoon title: Please don’t be just sweet dreams
On bags held by Thaksin from left: Village fund, 1 million baht each; 3 year debt moratorium for farmers; health insurance, baht 30 for every disease
[This refers to the bold promises of new PM Thaksin for the poor of Thailand.]
- The little people are corrupt
- Michael Ball recalls Man City ‘madness’: Thaksin Shinawatra gave us a team talk
- Domino fell the wrong way
- Helping the rice farmers
- Trump in Thai editorial cartoons
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- Words won’t stop the attack
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Profiting from being military