From Thairath, February 15, 2003
Title: Gentleman… but having a malicious intention
On the box: Hazardous waste
Small sign boards: Don’t litter; Thailand.
[Refers to a number of e-waste containers were found in Klong Toei port in Bangkok during Thaksin’s time as PM. Those containers were imported into Thailand through local firms that left them at the port and then declared bankruptcy or become untraceable–all a way to make money by dumping garbage in Thailand. Most of those containers came from Britain.]
- Bloody October 2008
- October 1976: A sea of blood
- 8 Years Ago: Bombmakers in Nonthaburi
- Defecting from Thaksin
- Political parties in a coma
- The burning parties
- They messed up the country
- Should they still fight for Thaksin?
- Jatuporn’s back
- Turn the ship around
- A tale of two newspapers: New cabinet member a savvy or unethical move?