From Thairath, October 2, 2002
Title: Let them flight… continue moving on!
Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra is carrying books reading ‘reform’ and ‘Thailand’
The papers he steps on: reviving the upstream, strengthening the economy and better quality of farmers’ lives, reforming education, catching up with the world
Members of Parliaments including the Opposition from Democrat party leader Chuan Leekpai are fighting each other with a paper that says “to interpret a law.” This illustrates the idea that energetic reform should take precedence over the strict legality of the reforms being undertaken.
- Beijing treads carefully when scions of Thai political dynasty arrive in China in search of their roots
- It’s only about Thaksin
- Both hand out money for votes
- China supports the junta?
- Pro-Junta groups and the pro-democratic groups
- Weekly News Magazines: Bike for Love and Warmth, December, 2018
- Weekly News Magazines: All about politics, December, 2018
- Forget the Old Past Party
- Abandoning their ideology and betraying the people
- Pheu Thai’s heart
- Weekly News Magazines: Election Delay, January, 2019