From Thairath, October 2, 2002
Title: Let them flight… continue moving on!
Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra is carrying books reading ‘reform’ and ‘Thailand’
The papers he steps on: reviving the upstream, strengthening the economy and better quality of farmers’ lives, reforming education, catching up with the world
Members of Parliaments including the Opposition from Democrat party leader Chuan Leekpai are fighting each other with a paper that says “to interpret a law.” This illustrates the idea that energetic reform should take precedence over the strict legality of the reforms being undertaken.
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context
- Who came crawling after all?
- I’m with Pom!
- The best man for the job is…
- Weekly News Magazines: Thanathorn switched off, May, 2019
- To disclose is the Key, To Conceal is the Exemption
- Filling the senate
- What is needed to ruin the Future Forward Party?
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work
- Don’t help them form a government!
- Put in a basket and wash