From Thairath, October 2, 2002
Title: Let them flight… continue moving on!
Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra is carrying books reading ‘reform’ and ‘Thailand’
The papers he steps on: reviving the upstream, strengthening the economy and better quality of farmers’ lives, reforming education, catching up with the world
Members of Parliaments including the Opposition from Democrat party leader Chuan Leekpai are fighting each other with a paper that says “to interpret a law.” This illustrates the idea that energetic reform should take precedence over the strict legality of the reforms being undertaken.
- Election posters: Looking at you
- The last time a coup leader became PM after a return to democracy
- We really care about Thaksin
- Several parties, same owner
- Dictatorship or Democracy
- Election posters: End the economic crisis
- Election posters: Transparent democracy
- Election poster pollution
- Election posters: Pheu Thai’s heart is people
- Why do Thai people always smile?
- Election posters: Take action, be clear