From Thairath, February 17, 2003
On the man’s mobile phone: Hey..! Deliver the drugs quickly.
On the woman’s mobile phone: Mom, come home quickly. I’m hungry.
On the packs around the dead bodies: Drugs
Caption: No chance to say the last word
[During Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra’s administration, a campaign of extra-judicial killings was launched that saw Thai police kill over 2000 alleged drug dealers. Many were murdered on their way to a police stations after receiving a summons. This campaign of killing was highly popular and the cartoon is one of many items in the Thai press at the time justifying and lauding the deaths.]
- No bathroom breaks
- Don’t get distracted by marijuana
- It is so fruitful
- Fake news
- Intervene here first!
- There will always be coups
- Weekly News Magazines: Burning Future, August, 2019
- Who is really destroying the country?
- Economic suicides
- Some are on protected land
- Weekly News Magazines: Grilling Prayuth, September, 2019