From Thairath, May 30, 2003
Cartoon title: Pivot of Devils… Once suppressed, gone will be the mafia
On back of officers, from left: Bad cops; bad army officers;
On jackets of men at table, from left: Local politicians; national politicians
On table: Illegal businesses
[Thaksin Shinawatra is entering the room presumably to reform the system.]
- From 2011: Red Shirt pursuers at the mercy of new government
- What do these bombs mean?
- Nothing is Permanent
- More reaction to the bombings
- Before Thaksin: Remembering the Checks and Balances of the 1997 Charter
- 28 years ago: An article in the NYT about Rama IX
- Can we get rid of the U.S. ambassador?
- Thailand can learn from Myanmar!
- Police for police reform
- Is the junta preparing for Thaksin?
- Dangerous Voting