Remembering the Thaksin Shinawatra era at Man City ten years on – itc.com, June 19, 2017
…Shinawatra’s desperate need to sell attracted interest from Sheikh Mansour, who spent £200million on Manchester City and made them the force they’ve become. Undoubtedly, Shinawatra’s tenure gave the club the platform to build on, making City an ambitious business and giving them a step up on the world scene…
- From 2011: Red Shirt pursuers at the mercy of new government
- Before Thaksin: Remembering the Checks and Balances of the 1997 Charter
- Dangerous Voting
- It’s a charade
- America first… World last
- Some bombers don’t go to jail
- The outrageous denial
- Police stealing the work of the gods
- Who controls the pipe bomber?
- Abhisit for leader!
- More on police buying their promtions