Remembering the Thaksin Shinawatra era at Man City ten years on – itc.com, June 19, 2017
…Shinawatra’s desperate need to sell attracted interest from Sheikh Mansour, who spent £200million on Manchester City and made them the force they’ve become. Undoubtedly, Shinawatra’s tenure gave the club the platform to build on, making City an ambitious business and giving them a step up on the world scene…
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context
- Who came crawling after all?
- I’m with Pom!
- Weekly News Magazines: Coronation, May, 2019
- The best man for the job is…
- Weekly News Magazines: Thanathorn switched off, May, 2019
- To disclose is the Key, To Conceal is the Exemption
- Filling the senate
- Heaven vs Hell
- What is needed to ruin the Future Forward Party?
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work