2018: Victims of May 19 crackdown await justice – eight years later – The Nation, May 18, 2018
…Although evidence showed the military was behind most of these abuses, no one has been held accountable so far. The red-shirt umbrella organisation, the United Front for Democracy against Dictatorship (UDD), has constantly lodged petitions with the National Anti-Corruption Commission to review the cases and hold officials involved in the killings accountable but so far without success…
- Beijing treads carefully when scions of Thai political dynasty arrive in China in search of their roots
- It’s only about Thaksin
- China supports the junta?
- Pro-Junta groups and the pro-democratic groups
- Weekly News Magazines: All about politics, December, 2018
- Weekly News Magazines: Election Delay, January, 2019
- Pheu Thai’s heart
- New Year’s Cartoons: Goodbye Dog Year
- Politicians can’t wait to help people
- Thaksin can no longer sue
- Who did France copy?