…One year before the EC swept away many high-flying senator candidates, powerful Democrat secretary-general Sanan Kachornprasart was indicted and banished from politics for faking a Bt15 million debt while declaring his assets and liabilities as a political office holder. At that time, it didn’t matter who you were. Election candidates belonging to the government side were disqualified for fun. Among them were Sanan’s wife, Newin Chidchob’s sister, provincial governors, influential military figures and close relatives of Cabinet members…
- The little people are corrupt
- Michael Ball recalls Man City ‘madness’: Thaksin Shinawatra gave us a team talk
- Helping the rice farmers
- Trump in Thai editorial cartoons
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Words won’t stop the attack
- Profiting from being military
- We will straighten this out