[The National Council for Peace and Order (NCPO) has reduced the price of lottery tickets to 80 baht per pair instead of 100-110 baht as sold by vendors. This is a challenge to cartels who control the lottery and benefit from higher prices. Previously, the lottery tickets were allocated to only small number of wholesalers which then could increase the resale price at the retail level.]
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context
- Who came crawling after all?
- I’m with Pom!
- Weekly News Magazines: Coronation, May, 2019
- The best man for the job is…
- Weekly News Magazines: Thanathorn switched off, May, 2019
- To disclose is the Key, To Conceal is the Exemption
- Filling the senate
- Heaven vs Hell
- What is needed to ruin the Future Forward Party?
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work