From Post Today, May 7, 2013
Thaksin: Be careful, the wood is falling.
[Refers to the attempts to reduce judicial authority, particularly the Constitution Court. Former PM Thaksin Shinawatra is accused by the opposition for supporting the Red Shirt’s movement to pressure the Constitution Court’s judges.]
- The little people are corrupt
- Helping the rice farmers
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- Words won’t stop the attack
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Profiting from being military
- We will straighten this out
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous
- The chicken farmer and the monkey