Redshirts Channel Host Rejects ‘Censorship’ Allegation – Khaosod, November 4, 2013
Many supporters of the Redshirts have been stunned by the announcement that four core leaders of the movements had been suspended from a cable TV channel long known for its alliance to the Redshirts…
Although the channel, called Asia Update, has made no statement explaining its abrupt decision, many believe it is due to the opposition of the four figures against the ′amnesty for all′ plan supported by Pheu Thai Party and the government…
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context
- Who came crawling after all?
- I’m with Pom!
- Weekly News Magazines: Coronation, May, 2019
- The best man for the job is…
- Weekly News Magazines: Thanathorn switched off, May, 2019
- To disclose is the Key, To Conceal is the Exemption
- Filling the senate
- What is needed to ruin the Future Forward Party?
- Heaven vs Hell
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work