From Manager, May 21, 2012
Left, words on the shirts of prominent Red Shirt leaders: Peasant
Right, words on the shirts of prominent Red Shirt leaders: Aristocrat, Aristocrat’s wife, Aristocrat, Nearly become Aristocrat
The caption reads: Wearing the wrong shirt?
[Comments on the irony of Red Shirt leaders clamoring for cabinet positions in the Pheu Thai government and giving up their revolutionary aspirations.]
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- New Year’s Cartoon: From Rooster to Dog
- Wrong purse
- Final blow
- Thaksin shifts puppets
- Weekly News Magazines: Clever, Cautious, Creative in Democracy, January, 2018