From Manager, May 21, 2012
Left, words on the shirts of prominent Red Shirt leaders: Peasant
Right, words on the shirts of prominent Red Shirt leaders: Aristocrat, Aristocrat’s wife, Aristocrat, Nearly become Aristocrat
The caption reads: Wearing the wrong shirt?
[Comments on the irony of Red Shirt leaders clamoring for cabinet positions in the Pheu Thai government and giving up their revolutionary aspirations.]
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work
- Beating Opponents
- The Bangkok bombs
- Napoleon pig… is in every era
- Fighting for seats
- Spreading the Photo
- Principles distinguish a human from a cockroach
- Goodbye to Cartoonist Chai
- Weekly News Magazines: Chor Under Fire, June, 2019
- Weekly News Magazines: No Return for Joke, June-July, 2019
- A Real Communist?