From Manager, May 21, 2012
Left, words on the shirts of prominent Red Shirt leaders: Peasant
Right, words on the shirts of prominent Red Shirt leaders: Aristocrat, Aristocrat’s wife, Aristocrat, Nearly become Aristocrat
The caption reads: Wearing the wrong shirt?
[Comments on the irony of Red Shirt leaders clamoring for cabinet positions in the Pheu Thai government and giving up their revolutionary aspirations.]
- From 2011: Red Shirt pursuers at the mercy of new government
- What do these bombs mean?
- Nothing is Permanent
- More reaction to the bombings
- Before Thaksin: Remembering the Checks and Balances of the 1997 Charter
- 28 years ago: An article in the NYT about Rama IX
- Can we get rid of the U.S. ambassador?
- Thailand can learn from Myanmar!
- Police for police reform
- Is the junta preparing for Thaksin?
- Dangerous Voting