From Manager, May 21, 2012
Left, words on the shirts of prominent Red Shirt leaders: Peasant
Right, words on the shirts of prominent Red Shirt leaders: Aristocrat, Aristocrat’s wife, Aristocrat, Nearly become Aristocrat
The caption reads: Wearing the wrong shirt?
[Comments on the irony of Red Shirt leaders clamoring for cabinet positions in the Pheu Thai government and giving up their revolutionary aspirations.]
- 13 years ago: Thaksin’s increasing boldness
- Remembering Thaksin as PM: Thaksin surprises reporters with X sign
- Analysis: Yingluck’s Strange Strategy
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – September, 2006
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – Newspaper Front Pages
- Sucking Ghost
- 6 Years Ago: Why did the Pheu Thai rush to alter the constitution?
- Monks too high to be touched
- Shinawatra family drama
- Weekly News Magazines: Who will lead the Pheu Thai, July, 2017