From Manager, May 21, 2012
Left, words on the shirts of prominent Red Shirt leaders: Peasant
Right, words on the shirts of prominent Red Shirt leaders: Aristocrat, Aristocrat’s wife, Aristocrat, Nearly become Aristocrat
The caption reads: Wearing the wrong shirt?
[Comments on the irony of Red Shirt leaders clamoring for cabinet positions in the Pheu Thai government and giving up their revolutionary aspirations.]
- The King’s Birthday
- 6 Years Ago: After just a few months in office, govt pushing hard for Thaksin pardon
- Don’t cling to power!
- The reason Prawit must stay
- Watch for Prayuth in the next elections
- The Democrats join in the burning
- Some just want elections
- Forgotten krathong
- Weekly News Magazines: Loving Prayuth, November, 2017
- Massaging the economy
- Lucky the Red Shirts didn’t carry sticks!