Reds get 6 months in CentralWorld fire – Bangkok Post, December 1, 2011
…They confessed to violating the emergency decree but denied the other charges.
The court found that the seven were arrested during a state of confusion and there was no evidence to back the charges of armed robbery and obstructing authorities performing their duty.
Only Komsan Sudchanham, the third defendant, was arrested by the store’s security guards with a battery and a mobile phone he had stolen from a shop during the looting…
- A tale of two newspapers: Gangs controlling motorcycle taxis
- The Bangkok Land Skytrain
- Directions to Bangkok’s 24-hour casinos
- Red Protests – May 21, 2010
- Ten Years Ago: The gangs that control motorcycle taxis
- Thai General Elections – December 23, 2007
- Let’s Make Bangkok’s Central Park!
- Gem Scam: 463/9-12, Look-Luang Rd
- 21 Years Ago: Black May
- The Hopewell Project
- A tale of two newspapers: Black May 13 years later