From Manager, March 15, 2012
The Red Shirt says: Eat a lot, son. The new constitution is really delicious.
The caption reads: Even though food is expensive, these people aren’t worried.
[In the Thai world corruption is personified as giants eating something up. Here, this is used to imply the Red Shirts are backing a new constitution for their own selfish desires and enrichment.]
- Too Many Unemployed Creating Smog
- Same allies, different kingpin
- New Year’s Cartoons: Goodbye Dog Year
- Election posters: Looking at you
- No exit
- New Year’s Cartoons: Wave Goodbye to the Old Year
- Analysis: The last time a coup chief became prime minister after elections
- Dictatorship or Democracy
- New Year’s Cartoons: This year will have an election
- New Year’s Cartoons: Happy new year without sadness
- We really care about Thaksin