From Manager, March 15, 2012
The Red Shirt says: Eat a lot, son. The new constitution is really delicious.
The caption reads: Even though food is expensive, these people aren’t worried.
[In the Thai world corruption is personified as giants eating something up. Here, this is used to imply the Red Shirts are backing a new constitution for their own selfish desires and enrichment.]
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- New Year’s Cartoon: From Rooster to Dog
- The military party deserves a head start
- Wrong purse
- Final blow
- Thaksin shifts puppets