From Manager, March 15, 2012
The Red Shirt says: Eat a lot, son. The new constitution is really delicious.
The caption reads: Even though food is expensive, these people aren’t worried.
[In the Thai world corruption is personified as giants eating something up. Here, this is used to imply the Red Shirts are backing a new constitution for their own selfish desires and enrichment.]
- 11 Years Ago: First Red Shirt Move: Surprise Raid on Privy Council President’s House
- Weekly News Magazines: Long Live the King, July-August, 2018
- Big Jiew is getting sucked in
- Weekly News Magazines: Raising Chickens for the Military, July, 2018
- Chavalit is very fit
- Defecting from Thaksin
- Instead of cutting, try sucking!
- Political parties in a coma
- Withdraw from the deep south!
- Cables Detail C.I.A. Waterboarding at Secret Thai Prison
- Chinese cartoonist