From Manager, March 15, 2012
The Red Shirt says: Eat a lot, son. The new constitution is really delicious.
The caption reads: Even though food is expensive, these people aren’t worried.
[In the Thai world corruption is personified as giants eating something up. Here, this is used to imply the Red Shirts are backing a new constitution for their own selfish desires and enrichment.]
- Remembering Black May 1992
- All About Royal Ploughing Day
- Anniversary of the End of the Absolute Monarchy in Thailand
- Four Years Ago: Another Coup in Thailand
- 2012: Thaksin Reverses Earlier Calls for Reds to Forgive & Forget with Fiery Speech
- Move to the Jurassic era
- Political vacuum cleaners
- Weekly News Magazine: Getting Ready for the Political Future, April, 2018
- Fertilizing the junta party with crap of the past
- Whoever sleeps with you, they will die
- Old allies, new allies