From Manager, March 15, 2012
The Red Shirt says: Eat a lot, son. The new constitution is really delicious.
The caption reads: Even though food is expensive, these people aren’t worried.
[In the Thai world corruption is personified as giants eating something up. Here, this is used to imply the Red Shirts are backing a new constitution for their own selfish desires and enrichment.]
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- Weekly News Magazines: the junta’s political party, October, 2018
- One lotus is above the water
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- Mark sinking
- Rutting Dogs/Rutting Politicians
- There was a bribe too
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018
- Different kinds of animals