From Thairath, August 27, 2011
The caption reads: Red in action – The UDD guards in front of parliament attempting to capture one of two males who claimed that they are democratic student activists. The two brought a flower wreath with a message insulting the House Speaker and placed it at the parliament gate. This caused dissatisfaction in Red Shirts who gathered to show support for the government and stand guard [against those who protest].
- The little people are corrupt
- Helping the rice farmers
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- Words won’t stop the attack
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Profiting from being military
- We will straighten this out
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous
- The chicken farmer and the monkey