From Manager, October 14, 2011
UDD leader Tida says: We must destroy all aristocrats to have complete democracy.
The board behind her reads: Red in the Land
Caption: The earth and sky may collapse, but her ideology has never changed.
[Shows how Red Shirt (and government) attention remains on class struggle rhetoric despite the country’s flooding disaster.]
- Anniversary of the End of the Absolute Monarchy in Thailand
- Four Years Ago: Another Coup in Thailand
- 2012: Thaksin Reverses Earlier Calls for Reds to Forgive & Forget with Fiery Speech
- Whoever sleeps with you, they will die
- Old allies, new allies
- Can Chavalit be PM again?
- Baby Party
- Democrats shut out
- Absorbing is the Thai Way
- You cannot fight with those who made the rules
- Bangkok’s Central Park becoming a reality?