From Manager, October 14, 2011
UDD leader Tida says: We must destroy all aristocrats to have complete democracy.
The board behind her reads: Red in the Land
Caption: The earth and sky may collapse, but her ideology has never changed.
[Shows how Red Shirt (and government) attention remains on class struggle rhetoric despite the country’s flooding disaster.]
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- New Year’s Cartoon: From Rooster to Dog
- The military party deserves a head start
- Wrong purse
- Final blow
- Thaksin shifts puppets