From Manager, October 14, 2011
UDD leader Tida says: We must destroy all aristocrats to have complete democracy.
The board behind her reads: Red in the Land
Caption: The earth and sky may collapse, but her ideology has never changed.
[Shows how Red Shirt (and government) attention remains on class struggle rhetoric despite the country’s flooding disaster.]
- 13 years ago: Thaksin’s increasing boldness
- Remembering Thaksin as PM: Thaksin surprises reporters with X sign
- Analysis: Yingluck’s Strange Strategy
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – September, 2006
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – Newspaper Front Pages
- 6 Years Ago: Why did the Pheu Thai rush to alter the constitution?
- One thing is actually another
- Stop the clock
- Only one thing can save her
- Editorial Cartoons: Yingluck Flees