From Manager, October 14, 2011
UDD leader Tida says: We must destroy all aristocrats to have complete democracy.
The board behind her reads: Red in the Land
Caption: The earth and sky may collapse, but her ideology has never changed.
[Shows how Red Shirt (and government) attention remains on class struggle rhetoric despite the country’s flooding disaster.]
- Vintage images of King Chulalongkorn
- The King’s Birthday
- 14 Years Ago: Thaksin reveals his political successor
- Remember the bullet-proof child gods who led a brief Karen insurgency into Thailand in the 1990s?
- 6 Years Ago: After just a few months in office, govt pushing hard for Thaksin pardon
- From 1989: An article in the NYT about Rama IX
- 6 Years Ago: Pheu Thai govt moves fast–Proposed law gives police power to shut news media
- All About the Royal Cremation Ceremony for the late King
- The junta eats the budget
- He will live in our hearts eternally
- Sudarat is finished