From Chuwit, March, 2015 [Since the coup, political gadfly Chuwit Kamolvisit has been using Photoshop to create humorous graphics about the political situation. Many of these have become memes widely circulated in Thai-language social media.]
Above: Arisaman said, “fight for democracy, sometimes it may hurt.”
Excuse me, “democracy” is not invading a hotel and stopping a meeting.
Using majority rule rather than respecting the national law. Claiming it as “democracy.”
[Refers to Arisaman Pongruangrong, know as the Red Shirt “Rambo,” who personally led several of the movement’s most famous events such as the raid on the ASEAN Summit in Pattaya in 2009 that led to the emergency evacuation of world leaders from the venue.]
- Remembering Black May 1992
- Anniversary of the End of the Absolute Monarchy in Thailand
- Four Years Ago: Another Coup in Thailand
- 2012: Thaksin Reverses Earlier Calls for Reds to Forgive & Forget with Fiery Speech
- Whoever sleeps with you, they will die
- Old allies, new allies
- Can Chavalit be PM again?
- Baby Party
- Remembering the Red Shirt Protests of 2010
- Democrats shut out
- Absorbing is the Thai Way