From Chuwit, March, 2015 [Since the coup, political gadfly Chuwit Kamolvisit has been using Photoshop to create humorous graphics about the political situation. Many of these have become memes widely circulated in Thai-language social media.]
Above: Arisaman said, “fight for democracy, sometimes it may hurt.”
Excuse me, “democracy” is not invading a hotel and stopping a meeting.
Using majority rule rather than respecting the national law. Claiming it as “democracy.”
[Refers to Arisaman Pongruangrong, know as the Red Shirt “Rambo,” who personally led several of the movement’s most famous events such as the raid on the ASEAN Summit in Pattaya in 2009 that led to the emergency evacuation of world leaders from the venue.]
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- 8 Years Ago: Bombmakers in Nonthaburi
- Weekly News Magazines: the junta’s political party, October, 2018
- One lotus is above the water
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- Rutting Dogs/Rutting Politicians
- Mark sinking
- There was a bribe too
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018