From Chuwit, March, 2015 [Since the coup, political gadfly Chuwit Kamolvisit has been using Photoshop to create humorous graphics about the political situation. Many of these have become memes widely circulated in Thai-language social media.]
Above: Arisaman said, “fight for democracy, sometimes it may hurt.”
Excuse me, “democracy” is not invading a hotel and stopping a meeting.
Using majority rule rather than respecting the national law. Claiming it as “democracy.”
[Refers to Arisaman Pongruangrong, know as the Red Shirt “Rambo,” who personally led several of the movement’s most famous events such as the raid on the ASEAN Summit in Pattaya in 2009 that led to the emergency evacuation of world leaders from the venue.]
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work
- Beating Opponents
- The Bangkok bombs
- Napoleon pig… is in every era
- Fighting for seats
- Spreading the Photo
- Principles distinguish a human from a cockroach
- Goodbye to Cartoonist Chai
- Weekly News Magazines: Chor Under Fire, June, 2019
- Weekly News Magazines: No Return for Joke, June-July, 2019
- A Real Communist?