From Chuwit, March, 2015 [Since the coup, political gadfly Chuwit Kamolvisit has been using Photoshop to create humorous graphics about the political situation. Many of these have become memes widely circulated in Thai-language social media.]
Above: Arisaman said, “fight for democracy, sometimes it may hurt.”
Excuse me, “democracy” is not invading a hotel and stopping a meeting.
Using majority rule rather than respecting the national law. Claiming it as “democracy.”
[Refers to Arisaman Pongruangrong, know as the Red Shirt “Rambo,” who personally led several of the movement’s most famous events such as the raid on the ASEAN Summit in Pattaya in 2009 that led to the emergency evacuation of world leaders from the venue.]
- 11 Years Ago: First Red Shirt Move: Surprise Raid on Privy Council President’s House
- Thai police still protect Yingluck overseas
- Weekly News Magazines: Long Live the King, July-August, 2018
- Big Jiew is getting sucked in
- Weekly News Magazines: Raising Chickens for the Military, July, 2018
- Chavalit is very fit
- Defecting from Thaksin
- Instead of cutting, try sucking!
- Political parties in a coma
- Withdraw from the deep south!
- Cables Detail C.I.A. Waterboarding at Secret Thai Prison