From Manager, December 6, 2012
Red Shirt leader Thida Thawornset: You can’t go out! If you go out, you all will be painfully dead… There are plenty of yellow shirts out there. Wait until this day ends, then you can go out!!!
The caption reads: Many had to lock themselves in a cave yesterday
[On December 5 tens of thousands of people came to view the King at the Royal Plaza. Red Shirt leaders and their publications repeatedly refer to people power revolutions overthrowing monarchies, and specifically, history lessons explaining about the deaths of the Czar and his family in Russia. The cartoonist implies Red Shirt leaders should be afraid of the crowds who might take exception to their threatening rhetoric.]
- The little people are corrupt
- Michael Ball recalls Man City ‘madness’: Thaksin Shinawatra gave us a team talk
- Helping the rice farmers
- Trump in Thai editorial cartoons
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Words won’t stop the attack
- Profiting from being military
- We will straighten this out