From Manager, March 9, 2012
The caption reads: Red Shirt leaders really don’t agree with Thaksin, but they can’t say so.
Red Shirt leader Thida and another person (probably Weng Tojirakarn): Uah uah… Ar ar… Uah uah… Ar ar… Uah
On the newspaper: Thaksin speaks of constitutional amendment to sections related to the monarchy and defense laws and says they won’t be changed.
[This cartoon references the compromises Thaksin is making to obtain amnesty, such as telling the Red Shirts to “forgive and forget” those who killed Red Shirt protesters and making promises not to use constitutional reforms to constrain the powers of the military and monarchy.
The cartoonist implies that Red Shirt rank and file do have revolutionary goals of taming royal and military power, but their leaders follow Thaksin’s lead because of the funding they receive from him.]
- Election Commission Dye Service
- Thanathorn’s foreign parents
- Weekly News Magazines: Restrict Abolish Eliminate Thanathorn, April, 2019
- Proof of authoritarianism
- Feeling pity for Hulk and Wonder Woman
- Waiting for a miracle to operate on arms and legs
- Price for the whole group of cobra politicians
- Weekly News Magazines: Coronation, May, 2019
- They did not violate the law
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context
- Songkran alcohol warning