From Komchadluek, January 25, 2011
The headline reads: Red Shirt filing charges at the World Court is merely symbolic
In this article, a judge expresses the opinion that the Red Shirt World Court filing merely represents a symbolic act, but is fruitless in practice since Thailand does not acknowledge the Charter of Rome. He alleges the filing is merely made to draw the attention of the international press.
- From 2003: PM mixes business and politics
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018
- Different kinds of animals
- Why can’t they praise me?
- The junta should follow Chavolit’s example
- It’s the people’s fault for voting
- The Shinawatras lie about fleeing