From Komchadluek, January 25, 2011
The headline reads: Red Shirt filing charges at the World Court is merely symbolic
In this article, a judge expresses the opinion that the Red Shirt World Court filing merely represents a symbolic act, but is fruitless in practice since Thailand does not acknowledge the Charter of Rome. He alleges the filing is merely made to draw the attention of the international press.
- The little people are corrupt
- Helping the rice farmers
- Trump in Thai editorial cartoons
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Words won’t stop the attack
- Profiting from being military
- We will straighten this out
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous