From Komchadluek, January 25, 2011
The headline reads: Red Shirt filing charges at the World Court is merely symbolic
In this article, a judge expresses the opinion that the Red Shirt World Court filing merely represents a symbolic act, but is fruitless in practice since Thailand does not acknowledge the Charter of Rome. He alleges the filing is merely made to draw the attention of the international press.
- Remembering Black May 1992
- All About Royal Ploughing Day
- Four Years Ago: Another Coup in Thailand
- 2012: Thaksin Reverses Earlier Calls for Reds to Forgive & Forget with Fiery Speech
- The rich man is not full yet
- RIP “Rong” Narong Prapasanobol, cartoonist
- Is it right for Thais?
- Move to the Jurassic era
- Political vacuum cleaners
- Weekly News Magazine: Getting Ready for the Political Future, April, 2018
- Fertilizing the junta party with crap of the past