From Komchadluek, January 25, 2011
The headline reads: Red Shirt filing charges at the World Court is merely symbolic
In this article, a judge expresses the opinion that the Red Shirt World Court filing merely represents a symbolic act, but is fruitless in practice since Thailand does not acknowledge the Charter of Rome. He alleges the filing is merely made to draw the attention of the international press.
- The King’s Birthday
- 6 Years Ago: After just a few months in office, govt pushing hard for Thaksin pardon
- Don’t cling to power!
- The reason Prawit must stay
- Watch for Prayuth in the next elections
- Asylum for a rhino
- The Democrats join in the burning
- 21 Years Ago: Newin’s canvassers caught red handed in vote buying
- Some just want elections
- Forgotten krathong
- Weekly News Magazines: Loving Prayuth, November, 2017