From Komchadluek, January 25, 2011
The headline reads: Red Shirt filing charges at the World Court is merely symbolic
In this article, a judge expresses the opinion that the Red Shirt World Court filing merely represents a symbolic act, but is fruitless in practice since Thailand does not acknowledge the Charter of Rome. He alleges the filing is merely made to draw the attention of the international press.
- 11 Years Ago: First Red Shirt Move: Surprise Raid on Privy Council President’s House
- Thai police still protect Yingluck overseas
- Weekly News Magazines: Long Live the King, July-August, 2018
- Weekly News Magazine: The Rescue, July 13-20, 2018
- Big Jiew is getting sucked in
- Weekly News Magazines: Raising Chickens for the Military, July, 2018
- Chavalit is very fit
- Defecting from Thaksin
- Instead of cutting, try sucking!
- Political parties in a coma
- Withdraw from the deep south!