From Manager, December 20, 2012
Jatuporn Promphan: This is the ammats’ [aristocrats’] plan to stop us from amending the constitution.
Caption: If tomorrow is really the apocalypse… we will hear the following words.
[The Red Shirts have always loudly blamed the nation’s “aristocrats” for any opposition they encounter. The cartoonist contends that if the Mayan apocalypse comes to pass, the Red Shirts will blame the nation’s aristocrats.]
- Anniversary of the End of the Absolute Monarchy in Thailand
- Four Years Ago: Another Coup in Thailand
- 11 Years Ago: First Red Shirt Move: Surprise Raid on Privy Council President’s House
- 2012: Thaksin Reverses Earlier Calls for Reds to Forgive & Forget with Fiery Speech
- Whoever sleeps with you, they will die
- Old allies, new allies
- Can Chavalit be PM again?
- Baby Party
- Democrats shut out
- Absorbing is the Thai Way
- You cannot fight with those who made the rules