From Manager, December 20, 2013
Jatuporn Prompha: This is the ammats’ [aristocrats'] plan to stop us from amending the constitution.
Caption: If tomorrow is really the world’s apocalypse… we must hear the following words.
[The Red Shirts have constantly and loudly blamed the Thai elite for any opposition they encounter in their activities.]
- A tale of two newspapers: Black May 13 years later
- Part V – Ian Neumegen
- Big Brother Shocks Thailand
- Nine Years Ago: Idea for a Bangkok Central Park
- Eight Years Ago: Thaksin’s World – Coming full circle from Black May
- Politics in the Age of Thaksin
- Gem Scam: 463/9-12, Look-Luang Rd
- Directions to Bangkok’s 24-hour casinos
- William L Monson vs Thaksin
- Let’s Make Bangkok’s Central Park!
- Ploughing Day