From Manager, December 20, 2012
Jatuporn Promphan: This is the ammats’ [aristocrats’] plan to stop us from amending the constitution.
Caption: If tomorrow is really the apocalypse… we will hear the following words.
[The Red Shirts have always loudly blamed the nation’s “aristocrats” for any opposition they encounter. The cartoonist contends that if the Mayan apocalypse comes to pass, the Red Shirts will blame the nation’s aristocrats.]
- The King’s Birthday
- 6 Years Ago: After just a few months in office, govt pushing hard for Thaksin pardon
- Don’t cling to power!
- The reason Prawit must stay
- Watch for Prayuth in the next elections
- Asylum for a rhino
- The Democrats join in the burning
- Let the politicians go!
- Weekly News Magazines: the Runner Succeeds Where the Junta Fails, November, 2017
- 21 Years Ago: Newin’s canvassers caught red handed in vote buying
- Some just want elections