From Manager, December 20, 2012
Jatuporn Promphan: This is the ammats’ [aristocrats’] plan to stop us from amending the constitution.
Caption: If tomorrow is really the apocalypse… we will hear the following words.
[The Red Shirts have always loudly blamed the nation’s “aristocrats” for any opposition they encounter. The cartoonist contends that if the Mayan apocalypse comes to pass, the Red Shirts will blame the nation’s aristocrats.]
- Bloody October 2008
- October 1976: A sea of blood
- 8 Years Ago: Bombmakers in Nonthaburi
- Political parties in a coma
- They messed up the country
- Should they still fight for Thaksin?
- A tale of two newspapers: New cabinet member a savvy or unethical move?
- Turn the ship around
- Jatuporn’s back
- Whatever he defecates… it is sacred
- Weekly News Magazines: Mother of the Land, August 10-17, 2018