From Komchadluek, December 26, 2011
Left: Ha! Uncle Santa
Middle: What did you bring to give to the Thais?
Right: A passport and a constitutional amendment, ho ho ho!!
[meaning this Santa (with a communist star on his hat referring to several of the harder core Red Shirt leaders) only brought things beneficial to Thaksin’s return.]
- 11 Years Ago: First Red Shirt Move: Surprise Raid on Privy Council President’s House
- Thai police still protect Yingluck overseas
- Weekly News Magazines: Long Live the King, July-August, 2018
- Weekly News Magazine: The Rescue, July 13-20, 2018
- Big Jiew is getting sucked in
- Weekly News Magazines: Raising Chickens for the Military, July, 2018
- Chavalit is very fit
- Defecting from Thaksin
- Instead of cutting, try sucking!
- Political parties in a coma
- Withdraw from the deep south!