From Komchadluek, December 26, 2011
Left: Ha! Uncle Santa
Middle: What did you bring to give to the Thais?
Right: A passport and a constitutional amendment, ho ho ho!!
[meaning this Santa (with a communist star on his hat referring to several of the harder core Red Shirt leaders) only brought things beneficial to Thaksin’s return.]
- Remembering Black May 1992
- All About Royal Ploughing Day
- Four Years Ago: Another Coup in Thailand
- 2012: Thaksin Reverses Earlier Calls for Reds to Forgive & Forget with Fiery Speech
- The rich man is not full yet
- RIP “Rong” Narong Prapasanobol, cartoonist
- Is it right for Thais?
- Move to the Jurassic era
- Political vacuum cleaners
- Weekly News Magazine: Getting Ready for the Political Future, April, 2018
- Fertilizing the junta party with crap of the past