From Komchadluek, December 26, 2011
Left: Ha! Uncle Santa
Middle: What did you bring to give to the Thais?
Right: A passport and a constitutional amendment, ho ho ho!!
[meaning this Santa (with a communist star on his hat referring to several of the harder core Red Shirt leaders) only brought things beneficial to Thaksin’s return.]
- From 2003: PM mixes business and politics
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018
- Different kinds of animals
- Why can’t they praise me?
- The junta should follow Chavolit’s example
- It’s the people’s fault for voting
- The Shinawatras lie about fleeing