From Komchadluek, December 26, 2011
Left: Ha! Uncle Santa
Middle: What did you bring to give to the Thais?
Right: A passport and a constitutional amendment, ho ho ho!!
[meaning this Santa (with a communist star on his hat referring to several of the harder core Red Shirt leaders) only brought things beneficial to Thaksin’s return.]
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- New Year’s Cartoon: From Rooster to Dog
- Wrong purse
- Final blow
- Thaksin shifts puppets
- Weekly News Magazines: Clever, Cautious, Creative in Democracy, January, 2018
- Trapped by the whistle
- They make the law for their own purposes