From Komchadluek, December 26, 2011
Left: Ha! Uncle Santa
Middle: What did you bring to give to the Thais?
Right: A passport and a constitutional amendment, ho ho ho!!
[meaning this Santa (with a communist star on his hat referring to several of the harder core Red Shirt leaders) only brought things beneficial to Thaksin’s return.]
- The King’s Birthday
- 6 Years Ago: After just a few months in office, govt pushing hard for Thaksin pardon
- Don’t cling to power!
- The reason Prawit must stay
- Watch for Prayuth in the next elections
- Asylum for a rhino
- The Democrats join in the burning
- 21 Years Ago: Newin’s canvassers caught red handed in vote buying
- Some just want elections
- Forgotten krathong
- Weekly News Magazines: Loving Prayuth, November, 2017