[Interesting month for Red Shirt publications as all the propaganda themes of the movement are fully formed: telling Privy Councillor Prem to go to hell, praising Cambodia’s Hun Sen, pressuring the monarchy for a “peaceful revolution,” equating Thaksin’s return to a return of democracy, cursing opponents with blood, portraying Abhisit as a Nazi, and having the right to fight when disenfranchised.]
- The King’s Birthday
- 6 Years Ago: After just a few months in office, govt pushing hard for Thaksin pardon
- Don’t cling to power!
- The reason Prawit must stay
- Watch for Prayuth in the next elections
- The Democrats join in the burning
- Some just want elections
- Forgotten krathong
- Weekly News Magazines: Loving Prayuth, November, 2017
- Massaging the economy
- Lucky the Red Shirts didn’t carry sticks!