- 13 years ago: Thaksin’s increasing boldness
- Remembering Thaksin as PM: Thaksin surprises reporters with X sign
- Analysis: Yingluck’s Strange Strategy
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – September, 2006
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – Newspaper Front Pages
- Sucking Ghost
- 6 Years Ago: Why did the Pheu Thai rush to alter the constitution?
- Monks too high to be touched
- Shinawatra family drama
- Weekly News Magazines: Who will lead the Pheu Thai, July, 2017
Red Power, December, 2010
From Red Power, December, 2010
The headline reads: Asking the public [telling the public that] Prime Minister escaped military enlistment, what do we lose [by having a leader like this]?
[The Red Shirts have continually criticized PM Abhisit, accusing him of both avoiding military enlistment and cheating on his exams while in school.]