- A country that’s against pornography vs a country that produces porn
- Gem shop locations involved in the scam
- Thailand international net traffic slowed
- Directions to Bangkok’s 24-hour casinos
- How eccentric were the generals who conducted the 1988 coup in Burma?
- Nike Factories In Thailand
- The strange case of the Gen. Prayut/Prayuth’s name change
- Is Gen. Prayuth really growing “eccentric” or “superstitious” as Time Magazine claims?
- Thailand’s “Iron Lady” pressured to leave key post after exposing government corruption
- Gem Scam: 463/9-12, Look-Luang Rd
- Bangkok Master Plans 1979-2006
Red Power, December, 2010
From Red Power, December, 2010
The headline reads: Asking the public [telling the public that] Prime Minister escaped military enlistment, what do we lose [by having a leader like this]?
[The Red Shirts have continually criticized PM Abhisit, accusing him of both avoiding military enlistment and cheating on his exams while in school.]