- 12 years ago: Thaksin’s increasing anger and boldness
- Analysis: Mother’s Day Bombings
- 10 Years Ago: Thaksin Escapes Assassination Attempt
- 13 Years Ago: Debating the Sukhothai Stone
- Analysis: Thailand’s Half Democracy
- 12 years ago: Going after Akeyuth
- 13 years ago: Mad scramble as Thai police fight for 10 million dollar reward for capturing top al-Qaeda figure
- 3 Years Ago: Pheu Thai Tries Its Own Reform Council
- Raise the flag!
- Prayuth and his elders
- Which charter do the people really want?
Red Power, December, 2010
From Red Power, December, 2010
The headline reads: Asking the public [telling the public that] Prime Minister escaped military enlistment, what do we lose [by having a leader like this]?
[The Red Shirts have continually criticized PM Abhisit, accusing him of both avoiding military enlistment and cheating on his exams while in school.]