Record Thai Rice Hoard Expanding Global Supply Glut: Commodities – Bloomberg, October 15, 2013
…“I’ve rented more land, expanding farms by more than double, to reap the benefit of good prices from selling paddy to the government,” said Uthai Thongsaensuk, a 45-year-old farmer in the northeastern Thai province of Udon Thani. “My friends also boosted plantings as we earn more…”
- No bathroom breaks
- Don’t get distracted by marijuana
- It is so fruitful
- Fake news
- Intervene here first!
- There will always be coups
- Weekly News Magazines: Burning Future, August, 2019
- Who is really destroying the country?
- Economic suicides
- Some are on protected land
- Weekly News Magazines: Grilling Prayuth, September, 2019