Record Thai Rice Hoard Expanding Global Supply Glut: Commodities – Bloomberg, October 15, 2013
…“I’ve rented more land, expanding farms by more than double, to reap the benefit of good prices from selling paddy to the government,” said Uthai Thongsaensuk, a 45-year-old farmer in the northeastern Thai province of Udon Thani. “My friends also boosted plantings as we earn more…”
- Knives out for Sudarat
- Don’ Let Death In the Car
- Run to oust Prayuth
- Run to oust Sudarat
- He is cutting the tiger’s tail
- What is appropriate in parliament?
- The proxy crisis
- New Year’s Cartoons: The Only Happiness
- Would the Prime Minister run to oust himself?
- Chase the government!
- Kissing in parliament