From Thairath, February 25, 2015
Left: There is good and bad news. The good news is no more conflict among people in different religions.
Middle: Man: They live peacefully in the society.
Arab man: Then, what is the bad news?
Right: There is a conflict among Buddhists as to whether they are real or fake Buddhists.
[Refers to the conflict between mainstream Buddhism and Dhammakaya. The sect’s activities have been attacked as not following Buddhist ways and not being in accordance with the monk’s code. The sect has also been deeply involved in supporting Thaksin over the years so they also represent a threat to the establishment.]
- From 2003: PM mixes business and politics
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018
- Different kinds of animals
- Why can’t they praise me?
- The junta should follow Chavolit’s example
- It’s the people’s fault for voting
- The Shinawatras lie about fleeing