From Thairath, February 25, 2015
Left: There is good and bad news. The good news is no more conflict among people in different religions.
Middle: Man: They live peacefully in the society.
Arab man: Then, what is the bad news?
Right: There is a conflict among Buddhists as to whether they are real or fake Buddhists.
[Refers to the conflict between mainstream Buddhism and Dhammakaya. The sect’s activities have been attacked as not following Buddhist ways and not being in accordance with the monk’s code. The sect has also been deeply involved in supporting Thaksin over the years so they also represent a threat to the establishment.]
- Too Many Unemployed Creating Smog
- Same allies, different kingpin
- Matichon comes to its 42nd year
- New Year’s Cartoons: Goodbye Dog Year
- Election posters: Looking at you
- No exit
- New Year’s Cartoons: Wave Goodbye to the Old Year
- New Year’s Cartoons: This year will have an election
- New Year’s Cartoons: Happy new year without sadness
- Unknown as Pheu Thai’s PM pick
- Yingluck kicked out