From Thairath, February 25, 2015
Left: There is good and bad news. The good news is no more conflict among people in different religions.
Middle: Man: They live peacefully in the society.
Arab man: Then, what is the bad news?
Right: There is a conflict among Buddhists as to whether they are real or fake Buddhists.
[Refers to the conflict between mainstream Buddhism and Dhammakaya. The sect’s activities have been attacked as not following Buddhist ways and not being in accordance with the monk’s code. The sect has also been deeply involved in supporting Thaksin over the years so they also represent a threat to the establishment.]
- Remembering Black May 1992
- Anniversary of the End of the Absolute Monarchy in Thailand
- Four Years Ago: Another Coup in Thailand
- 2012: Thaksin Reverses Earlier Calls for Reds to Forgive & Forget with Fiery Speech
- Whoever sleeps with you, they will die
- Old allies, new allies
- Can Chavalit be PM again?
- Remembering the Red Shirt Protests of 2010
- Baby Party
- Democrats shut out
- Absorbing is the Thai Way