From Thairath, February 25, 2015
Left: There is good and bad news. The good news is no more conflict among people in different religions.
Middle: Man: They live peacefully in the society.
Arab man: Then, what is the bad news?
Right: There is a conflict among Buddhists as to whether they are real or fake Buddhists.
[Refers to the conflict between mainstream Buddhism and Dhammakaya. The sect’s activities have been attacked as not following Buddhist ways and not being in accordance with the monk’s code. The sect has also been deeply involved in supporting Thaksin over the years so they also represent a threat to the establishment.]
- 11 Years Ago: First Red Shirt Move: Surprise Raid on Privy Council President’s House
- Thai police still protect Yingluck overseas
- Weekly News Magazines: Long Live the King, July-August, 2018
- Big Jiew is getting sucked in
- Weekly News Magazines: Raising Chickens for the Military, July, 2018
- Chavalit is very fit
- Defecting from Thaksin
- Instead of cutting, try sucking!
- Political parties in a coma
- Withdraw from the deep south!
- Cables Detail C.I.A. Waterboarding at Secret Thai Prison