From Manager, December 11, 2012
People are yelling: Bring Thaksin back to Thailand fast, and don’t put him in jail… we’ve been waiting for a long time.
Caption: There are more and more people who want Thaksin to return to Thailand.
[This cartoon contends that more and more people perceive the troubles of Thailand being solely about Thaksin’s political agitation in service of his eventual return and thus are ready to kill him if he returns. The people display some of the common threats that are employed in Thai-style protest: bags of human waste, grenade launchers, and homemade clubs and knives.]
- The little people are corrupt
- Michael Ball recalls Man City ‘madness’: Thaksin Shinawatra gave us a team talk
- Helping the rice farmers
- Trump in Thai editorial cartoons
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Words won’t stop the attack
- Profiting from being military
- We will straighten this out