From Manager, December 11, 2012
People are yelling: Bring Thaksin back to Thailand fast, and don’t put him in jail… we’ve been waiting since a long time.
Caption: There are more and more people who want Thaksin to return to Thailand.
[This cartoon contends that more and more people perceive the troubles of Thailand being solely about Thaksin's external political agitation in service of his eventual return. The people display some of the common threats that are employed in Thai-style protest: bags of human waste, grenade launchers, and homemade clubs and knives.]
- A tale of two newspapers: Gangs controlling motorcycle taxis
- The Bangkok Land Skytrain
- Red Protests – May 21, 2010
- Directions to Bangkok’s 24-hour casinos
- Thai General Elections – December 23, 2007
- Let’s Make Bangkok’s Central Park!
- Gem Scam: 463/9-12, Look-Luang Rd
- The Hopewell Project
- A tale of two newspapers: Black May 13 years later
- 21 Years Ago: Black May
- Ten Years Ago: The gangs that control motorcycle taxis