From Manager, February 23, 2012
Left man: Sirichoke, an elephant is in the shape of a long bar and can be hard too.
Sirichoke: May I touch it?
Elephant: Conflicts of interest at the Four Seasons
Caption: Let those who are preoccupied touch an elephant.
[We do not get the joke. Are they making fun of the Democrats? Is there some idiomatic meaning involving elephant dung?]
- The little people are corrupt
- Helping the rice farmers
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- Words won’t stop the attack
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Profiting from being military
- We will straighten this out
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous
- The chicken farmer and the monkey