From Manager, February 23, 2012
Left man: Sirichoke, an elephant is in the shape of a long bar and can be hard too.
Sirichoke: May I touch it?
Elephant: Conflicts of interest at the Four Seasons
Caption: Let those who are preoccupied touch an elephant.
[We do not get the joke. Are they making fun of the Democrats? Is there some idiomatic meaning involving elephant dung?]
- Too Many Unemployed Creating Smog
- Same allies, different kingpin
- New Year’s Cartoons: Goodbye Dog Year
- Election posters: Looking at you
- No exit
- New Year’s Cartoons: Wave Goodbye to the Old Year
- Analysis: The last time a coup chief became prime minister after elections
- Dictatorship or Democracy
- New Year’s Cartoons: This year will have an election
- New Year’s Cartoons: Happy new year without sadness
- Unknown as Pheu Thai’s PM pick