From Manager, February 23, 2012
Left man: Sirichoke, an elephant is in the shape of a long bar and can be hard too.
Sirichoke: May I touch it?
Elephant: Conflicts of interest at the Four Seasons
Caption: Let those who are preoccupied touch an elephant.
[We do not get the joke. Are they making fun of the Democrats? Is there some idiomatic meaning involving elephant dung?]
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- Weekly News Magazines: the junta’s political party, October, 2018
- One lotus is above the water
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- Mark sinking
- Rutting Dogs/Rutting Politicians
- There was a bribe too
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018
- Different kinds of animals