From Manager, February 23, 2012
Left man: Sirichoke, an elephant is in the shape of a long bar and can be hard too.
Sirichoke: May I touch it?
Elephant: Conflicts of interest at the Four Seasons
Caption: Let those who are preoccupied touch an elephant.
[We do not get the joke. Are they making fun of the Democrats? Is there some idiomatic meaning involving elephant dung?]
- 11 Years Ago: First Red Shirt Move: Surprise Raid on Privy Council President’s House
- Thai police still protect Yingluck overseas
- Weekly News Magazines: Long Live the King, July-August, 2018
- Big Jiew is getting sucked in
- Weekly News Magazines: Raising Chickens for the Military, July, 2018
- Chavalit is very fit
- Defecting from Thaksin
- Instead of cutting, try sucking!
- Political parties in a coma
- Withdraw from the deep south!
- Cables Detail C.I.A. Waterboarding at Secret Thai Prison