From Manager, February 23, 2012
Left man: Sirichoke, an elephant is in the shape of a long bar and can be hard too.
Sirichoke: May I touch it?
Elephant: Conflicts of interest at the Four Seasons
Caption: Let those who are preoccupied touch an elephant.
[We do not get the joke. Are they making fun of the Democrats? Is there some idiomatic meaning involving elephant dung?]
- Thaksin shifts puppets
- Express condolences to beloved cartoonist Tom
- Big men have the same excuses
- The Power of the Ax
- Cabinet going over the falls
- Weekly News Magazines: Bad Omens at Govt House, February, 2018
- Student Hero
- Drinking blood
- Last thing he saw
- I burned the city? When?
- Who will help Premchai escape?