Questions for the PM-elect – Bangkok Post, July 7, 2011
… According to the Grant Thornton International Business Report survey, the percentage of Thai women in senior management is the highest in the world at 45%, more than twice the global average. In other words, education is no longer the problem.
…While city prejudice against the poor sustains and condones inequity and injustice, the sexual double standard legitimises men’s promiscuity and culturally endorses the sex industry…
- Knives out for Sudarat
- Don’ Let Death In the Car
- Run to oust Prayuth
- Run to oust Sudarat
- He is cutting the tiger’s tail
- What is appropriate in parliament?
- The proxy crisis
- New Year’s Cartoons: The Only Happiness
- Would the Prime Minister run to oust himself?
- Chase the government!
- Kissing in parliament