From Thairath, October 25, 2012
Left: Vendor, is E-auction home?
Middle: What are you talking about, E-auction?
I mean your son…
Right: Hua. Everybody calls him “E-auction” now.
['Hua' is a Chinese word that means 'collude.' The reference is to the National Broadcasting and Telecommunications Commission's e-auction of 3G which was criticized for being a collusion between the major mobile carriers.]
- Why not throw the 112 professional hitmen in prison?
- The Bangkok Land Skytrain
- Red Protests – May 25-26, 2010
- Thai Police: Tourists prefer Russian tour guides on Phuket because Thais cheat them
- A tale of two newspapers: Gangs controlling motorcycle taxis
- Directions to Bangkok’s 24-hour casinos
- Two years Ago: Thailand’s Professional Hitmen and Why They Can’t Be Put in Jail
- Chalerm vows Thaksin will be home this year – Behead me if he isn’t, deputy PM tells reds
- Nike Factories In Thailand
- The Hopewell Project
- Gem Scam: 463/9-12, Look-Luang Rd