Quebec sisters died in Thailand from drinking DEET

Quebec sisters died in Thailand from drinking DEET – www.cbc.ca, August 31, 2012
The death earlier this year in Thailand of two sisters from Quebec was caused by drinking a cocktail that contained the insect repellent DEET, an autopsy concluded.
Results of the autopsy at a Bangkok hospital have not been publicly released, but they were shown to reporters for CBC’s French-language news network…

This entry was posted in 2Bangkok News. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.