From Manager, February 4, 2013
A man with glasses is Dr. Weng Tojirakarn, a Red-shirt leader: Put the horns back and get back to the stable now!!
Th woman is Thida Thavornseth, top Red-shirt leader.
A man wearing a suit and holding horns is Warachai Hema and a man close to him is Jatuporn Prompan.
On the buffalo: January 29
Caption: The herdsmen are cruel.
[Reference to the controversial amnesty bill. The January 29 group launched a surprise protest against the Yingluck government calling on it to release detainees in political cases and submitted their draft amnesty bill for consideration. However, Red Shirt leaders from the United Front for Democracy against Dictatorship (UDD) denied that the January 29 group was acting on behalf of the UDD and quickly moved to stamp out the group's activities. All of this is supposed to demonstrate that the UDD is actually working towards the political concerns of the government--namely an amnesty for Thaksin--rather than for justice for its members. Buffaloes is a derisive term to refer to someone and here the red buffaloes refer to the pro-Thaksin Red Shirts.]
- Road to Victory is Red
- A tale of two newspapers: Black May 13 years later
- Red Protests – May 21, 2010
- 21 Years Ago: Black May
- Gem Scam: 463/9-12, Look-Luang Rd
- Directions to Bangkok’s 24-hour casinos
- Part V – Ian Neumegen
- Three Years Ago: When the Red Shirts Leaders Accepted the Offer of Dissolution and Announced an End to their Rally
- Thaksin nominee who held his funds to keep them from being confiscated on trail for defrauding the former PM
- Big Brother Shocks Thailand
- Slain Italian Photographer’s Last Photos Unveiled