From Khaosod, January 4, 2013
Caption: BTS Charges
[This cartoon illustrates Thai idiom ‘getting on a chopping block’ which means to be in a dilemma. This refers to the case of the Department of Special Investigation (DSI) investigating the Skytrain (BTS) extension contract between the Bangkok Metropolitan Administration (BMA) and Bangkok Transit System Co. (BTSC). The DSI has decided to press charges against Bangkok Governor Sukhumbhand Paribatra and 10 others. The BMA is going to take a legal action against the move by the DSI.]
- A country that’s against pornography vs a country that produces porn
- Directions to Bangkok’s 24-hour casinos
- Thailand international net traffic slowed
- How eccentric were the generals who conducted the 1988 coup in Burma?
- Gem shop locations involved in the scam
- The strange case of the Gen. Prayut/Prayuth’s name change
- Nike Factories In Thailand
- Thailand’s “Iron Lady” pressured to leave key post after exposing government corruption
- Bangkok Master Plans 1979-2006
- Bangkok Mass Transit of the Future 2005
- Is Gen. Prayuth really growing “eccentric” or “superstitious” as Time Magazine claims?