From Khaosod, January 4, 2013
Caption: BTS Charges
[This cartoon illustrates Thai idiom ‘getting on a chopping block’ which means to be in a dilemma. This refers to the case of the Department of Special Investigation (DSI) investigating the Skytrain (BTS) extension contract between the Bangkok Metropolitan Administration (BMA) and Bangkok Transit System Co. (BTSC). The DSI has decided to press charges against Bangkok Governor Sukhumbhand Paribatra and 10 others. The BMA is going to take a legal action against the move by the DSI.]
- The real reason people are poor
- Thailand’s censorship
- The temple as hostage
- Pride and money comes at the same time
- Chuwit is BACK!
- Everyone wants to use Section 44!
- University hostages
- Fees for the police
- Hack my house
- Donald Trump: America’s Berlusconi (or Thaksin, or Hariri, or…)
- What’s really behind Thailand’s hostility to Chinese tourists?