From Khaosod, January 4, 2013
Caption: BTS Charges
[This cartoon illustrates Thai idiom ‘getting on a chopping block’ which means to be in a dilemma. This refers to the case of the Department of Special Investigation (DSI) investigating the Skytrain (BTS) extension contract between the Bangkok Metropolitan Administration (BMA) and Bangkok Transit System Co. (BTSC). The DSI has decided to press charges against Bangkok Governor Sukhumbhand Paribatra and 10 others. The BMA is going to take a legal action against the move by the DSI.]
- 5 Years Ago: Red Shirt pursuers at the mercy of new government
- Remembering the Thaksin Years: Cleaning Things Up
- Security start-up backed by Thaksin seeks $1bn valuation
- New form of American warmaking
- Viagra for Thai Airways
- Who is the catfish?
- No fraud!
- Weekly News Magazines, June 3-10, 2016
- Fake monks harass New York City tourists
- Should Obama be involved with the Dhammachayo case?