From Khaosod, January 4, 2013
Caption: BTS Charges
[This cartoon illustrates Thai idiom ‘getting on a chopping block’ which means to be in a dilemma. This refers to the case of the Department of Special Investigation (DSI) investigating the Skytrain (BTS) extension contract between the Bangkok Metropolitan Administration (BMA) and Bangkok Transit System Co. (BTSC). The DSI has decided to press charges against Bangkok Governor Sukhumbhand Paribatra and 10 others. The BMA is going to take a legal action against the move by the DSI.]
- Weekly News Magazines, January 27-February 10, 2017
- Trampling on those who died for the cause
- Thaksin wasn’t involved
- Prayuth and Thaksin feel the same way about the media!
- Weekly News Magazines, February 3-17, 2017
- Collapse of State Enterprises
- Making Yellow and Red love each other
- This train doesn’t end with reconciliation
- The prime minister wants coal-fired power plants!
- Thai govt subsidies add cars in one of world’s most congested countries
- CIA deputy director linked to torture at Thailand black site