From Khaosod, January 4, 2013
Caption: BTS Charges
[This cartoon illustrates Thai idiom ‘getting on a chopping block’ which means to be in a dilemma. This refers to the case of the Department of Special Investigation (DSI) investigating the Skytrain (BTS) extension contract between the Bangkok Metropolitan Administration (BMA) and Bangkok Transit System Co. (BTSC). The DSI has decided to press charges against Bangkok Governor Sukhumbhand Paribatra and 10 others. The BMA is going to take a legal action against the move by the DSI.]
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Yet still more cartoons on Prawit’s expensive watch
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- They are going to get Prawit
- Let’s support Prayuth!
- The military party deserves a head start
- Red buffaloes got smarter