From Thairath, April 20, 2012
Left: We have to reconcile for the country to go on.
Middle: Amnesty for every case, cancel all guilt!
Right: They are powerful and now I am unemployed.
[This means that the Pheu Thai government can order anything to happen, good or bad, causing the devil to become unemployed as the Pheu Thai absolve all from guilt.]
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work
- The Bangkok bombs
- Spreading the Photo
- Goodbye to Cartoonist Chai
- Weekly News Magazines: Chor Under Fire, June, 2019
- Weekly News Magazines: No Return for Joke, June-July, 2019
- A Real Communist?
- Internal Conflicts
- Article 44 Lives
- Mocking Yingluck
- Weekly News Magazines: Govt Stability, July, 2019