From Post Today, February 19, 2013
Near the banana peel: Curfew
In the fire: Southern fire.
[The crab in Thai is “Poo” which is also nickname of Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra. Reference is to Deputy Prime Minister Chalerm Ubumrung’s suggestion to impose a curfew in the three provinces of Yala, Narathiwat and Pattani in the Deep South. The idea was widely opposed for it may cause inconvenience to the local people and it doesn’t likely help easing the situation.]
- The little people are corrupt
- Helping the rice farmers
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Words won’t stop the attack
- Profiting from being military
- We will straighten this out
- Knives out for Sudarat
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous
- The chicken farmer and the monkey