From Matichon Weekly, May 17-23, 2019
Title: Put in a basket and wash
On the arm: Palang Pracharath [the pro-junta party]
[Refers to Thai proverb “put in the basket and wash” meaning to clean up something dirty to become fresh or new.
This cartoon implies that PM Prayuth is being changed from an outright dictator to a democratically elected leader through the new government led by the Palang Pracharath.]
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work
- The Bangkok bombs
- Spreading the Photo
- Goodbye to Cartoonist Chai
- Weekly News Magazines: Chor Under Fire, June, 2019
- Weekly News Magazines: No Return for Joke, June-July, 2019
- A Real Communist?
- Internal Conflicts
- Article 44 Lives
- Mocking Yingluck
- Weekly News Magazines: Govt Stability, July, 2019