Purple Line train route now almost completes – Thai PBS, December 12, 2014
…the route will become the first metro line that serves travel demand between the suburb and downtown areas of Bangkok.
…However he said the test run is due in June 2015 and the line should be ready for full service on August 12, 2016…
- Anniversary of the End of the Absolute Monarchy in Thailand
- 11 Years Ago: First Red Shirt Move: Surprise Raid on Privy Council President’s House
- Bangkok’s Central Park becoming a reality?
- Sorry for using excessive force
- Weekly News Magazines: Suriya leaves Phea Thai, June, 2018
- Thai police still protect Yingluck overseas
- Weekly News Magazines: Tears of Suthep, June, 2018
- Pheu Thai defectors
- Weekly News Magazine: The Rescue, July 13-20, 2018
- Big Jiew is getting sucked in