Puma blames long hours for mass Cambodia faint – AFP, June 18, 2011
…While rare, mass faintings occasionally happen in Cambodian garment factories and are often blamed on employees’ poor health and bad ventilation in the workplace…
- From 2011: Red Shirt pursuers at the mercy of new government
- Before Thaksin: Remembering the Checks and Balances of the 1997 Charter
- Dangerous Voting
- It’s a charade
- America first… World last
- Some bombers don’t go to jail
- The outrageous denial
- Police stealing the work of the gods
- Who controls the pipe bomber?
- Abhisit for leader!
- More on police buying their promtions